Office 365 Experts
Office 365 is a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft. It brings together the familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with cloud-based business email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, and file sharing. It’s designed to work with the Office you already know so you can get things done faster from virtually anywhere. It provides enterprise-grade tools for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments, backed by robust security and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. It’s the easiest way to work together!Click here for a Free Trial of Office 365
What's Included with Office 365
Unified eDiscovery, data loss prevention policies, and access control
A unified admin experience, migration on your terms, and new app tools
Experience Office Virtually Anywhere
- Get Office fast. With the new streaming Office, you don’t have to wait for Office installs or stop working to receive Office updates. Plus, the new Office can be installed side by side with previous versions of Office.
- Roaming settings. Your recent documents, settings, and custom dictionaries follow your Office 365 account, so you can quickly pick up where you left off from any device.
- Office Web Apps. Enhanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote Web Apps let you work across multiple devices, right from your browser. Users can work on the same file together, simplifying version management.
Keep Your Business Compliant
Unified eDiscovery. Search data across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync. eDiscovery integrates with advanced retention and archiving, enabling in-place legal hold and case-based projects.
- Data loss prevention. Create data loss prevention policies and use templates for protecting sensitive information. Built-in policy education in Outlook informs users what they are doing wrong before the email is sent.
- Control access to information. Enable Rights Management Services and create access policies for your organization. Admins and users can use policies to restrict access to documents and email.
Advanced IT Controls without the maintenance overhead
Reduce your IT overhead and stop patching servers. Office 365 gives you highly configurable administration and a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed SLA, so you can spend more time managing your core business.
- Enjoy a new, unified admin experience.Easily manage Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync services from any browser, while still having advanced PowerShell commands available for automating management tasks.
- Migrate on your terms. Stream the latest version of Office and run it side by side with a previous Office version while users transition. Connect your on-premises servers to migrate to Office 365 on your timeframe.
- Take advantage of new apps. With the new cloud app model you can build scalable, flexible cloud apps that integrate with users’ documents. The new corporate catalog app helps you manage apps in your organization.