One of the fastest growing energy company in the Northwestern United States, distributing energy products: Gas, Aviation Fuel, Propane, Lubricants.
- Unexpected tank run outs, resulting in customer business operations to go out of service.
- Higher costs to handle un-planned deliveries (~30% of total deliveries) to meet SLAs.
- Needed ability to track their mobile fuel tanks that serve their construction customers.
- Lack of real time visibility of the Tank Levels to plan the inventory.
- Looking for Data Driven forecasting to Predict Tank Run Outs in advance for continued business operations & improve delivery process.
- Supports a variety of Telematics Devices – handles different messaging structures.
- High volume ~5000+ Fuel Tanks, handles ~ 0.5 million IoT events/Day.
- Real time streaming analytics to detect the fuel delivery - low tank level events.
- Transforms the data to a single format for common analytical usage.
- Personalized Custom Dashboards to visualize the Tank Level Trends, Sales Consumption Trends, Delivery Metrics, etc.
- Predictive Analytics to forecast Tank Fuel Run outs before the event.
- Scalable IoT platform to get real time visibility of the connected fuel pumps.
- Ability to forecast demand and plan the fleet and staffing efficiently.
- Ensure highest customer satisfaction by ensuring there is no run-outs.
- Leverages PaaS offerings:
- Pay Per Use
- High Performance