World's leading Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in the Mining and Construction Equipment Industry.
- Apps built and deployed using Unsupported/obsolete technologies.
- Internal and external apps developed by using different technology stack – different competencies required to develop, deploy, maintain & support.
- Inconsistent user experience across various apps.
- Duplicate functions (email alerts, global settings).
- Multiple user identities across apps
- Lack of Centralized Navigation/App Container to enable consistent user experience for navigating between apps.
- Complete migration of Global Extranet Applications out of Windows Server 2003 On-Premise to Azure cloud.
- Integrate and certify modern applications.
- Strategies implemented: Lift and Shift apps, Refactor or Rebuild apps/services based on different considerations such as technology stack, framework.
- App Container for Centralized Navigation between apps and services.
- Consistent UI and the services to manage underlying data structure.
- Centralized Administration Framework.
- Office 365/SharePoint API to integrate with document management content.
- Responsive User Interface Design - Accessible Anywhere on Any Device.
- Azure Web App container that supports integrating multiple apps, documents & resources.
- Intuitive & consistent navigation experience between apps.
- Common functions such as Search, Alert Notifications, Language & Settings.
- App Lifecycle Management – onboarding, offboarding, user permission and access management using Common Admin Interface.
- Retire incompatible apps and replace with web (SaaS) application.