A leading dietary supplements and formulations company in the United States.
- Client was going through an M&A and was running disparate systems, collaboration tools and separate active directories for managing user accounts.
- Existing IT staff and support models between entities presented a difficult challenge to integrate into one cohesive team.
- 3 tenants were connected through VPN. Migration was done manually. Multiple passwords for a user.
- Migrate Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
- New Merged Tenant Configuration including setting up Azure Active Directory.
- Maintain 3 separate domains for 3 businesses. Sync content to cloud-based tenant. User management through Active Directory
- Cut-over completed within 16 hours. We took over when users logged-off at close of business and the cut-over process was completed before they logged back in the next day so that they can start using the new mailboxes. Concurrent delivery in emails in old and new mailboxes.
- Eliminate the need for multiple IT support teams to manually manage user accounts and service requests.
- Eliminate multiple profiles for a single user. Change in the role of an employee and reporting structure need not be updated in different places but centrally managed.
- Password reset feature on the cloud.
- Post Implementation Support: Manage phased user rollout. 130 per batch over 4 weeks as their internal IT team did not have the bandwidth to support 520 active users.