US headquartered insurance major engaged Softura for modernizing SharePoint Environments and redeveloping custom solutions.
- SharePoint Environment: 8 core web applications, 94 content DBs, 34 custom solutions, and 5TB of data had to be migrated in a short span of time (6 months) from current On-Premise SharePoint Environment.
- Core Operations: Ensure seamless continuation of core operations through effective collaboration, increase user adoption, and manage a highly successful rewards program without a break in service.
- Migration: Migrate to SharePoint 2013 and support hybrid deployment.
- Rebuild: Rebuild features for the new environment.
- Redevelop: Redevelop custom solutions.
- Hybrid Environment: Seamless migration to a Hybrid Environment involving Office 365 SharePoint Online, and SharePoint 2013 On-Premise.
- Architecture: Architecture based on SharePoint, SQL, Office 365 and Azure Active Directory. Technology: .NET. Accelerators: SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
- Cross Functional Team: Assembled a Cross-Functional Team working synchronously to accelerate delivery timelines.
- Custom Solutions: 13 custom solutions redeveloped and deployed in new hybrid environment.
- Features: Rewrote 167 features to support Office 365.
- InfoPath Forms: Migrated 1500 InfoPath Forms.
- A record turn-around time for migration and development of custom applications – 6 months Go-Live!
- Users have seamless access to redeveloped custom solutions in the new hybrid environment.
- Features rebuilt for a new hybrid environment to offer continuity for users.
- Intuitive & consistent navigation experience between apps.
- A powerful new User Interface (UI) for increasing User Adoption.
- Zero Data Loss.