Annual Scholarship Program
Softura’s student award program is designed to encourage students to pursue studies in computer science and related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) disciplines. Our scholarship program looks to reward students that demonstrate high academic achievement, have a passion for technology, and are involved in community service.
- 1st Place $1,000 Scholarship
- 2nd Place $250 Scholarship
- Application acceptance period is May 1st through September 1st
- Selected recipients will be announced on this page October 1st
- Current student enrolled at community college, four-year college, or university within the United States or Canada (Incoming, undergraduate, or graduate student)
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) degree
- Supporting documents are not required with submission. The chosen recipients of our scholarship program will need to prove enrollment status before their award is issued
- Complete Application Below
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Scholarship Application Link Will Appear Here During The Acceptance Period (May 1st-September 1st)
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am a high school senior can I apply?
Yes, as long as your are actively enrolled to take classes at your selected institution
Can international students apply?
Yes, as long as you are currently enrolled at a community college, four-year college, or university within the United States or Canada
Careers at Softura
Looking for a job at a growing SAAS company? We offer full circle custom software programming services, from simple web application and offshore software development to outsourcing support and application enhancements. We work with a variety of technologies such as .Net, My SQL, Microsoft SQL, SharePoint, C++, Java and many more. If these are technologies that interest you feel free to apply. We are always looking for developers that want to show their talents as well as project managers eager to be the liaison between the client and our development space!
learn more about our open positions – Click Here