The solution allows schools and hospitals to continue providing enriching classes remotely in response to the global health crisis.
Farmington Hills, MI. –July 24, 2020 – Digital Signup, a division of
As COVID-19 keeps people worldwide working remotely and practicing social distancing, the health crisis has also prompted an increasingly digital approach to the way we stay connected. That includes how community programs in schools and hospitals are managed. Social distancing regulations have pushed both schools and hospitals to cancel classes that were traditionally conducted in person, creating a need for alternatives as the world adjusts to the new normal.
By integrating Teams into the Digital Signup class registration module, Softura can now provide clients with the resources they need to stay connected with program participants all in one place, wherever they are and no matter the circumstances.
Key features of Digital Signup include:
- Simplified configuration of class formats to include descriptions, schedules, maximum participants, and instructor reviews for online classes allows users to attend classes remotely with ease.
- Built on Microsoft Azure with PCI P2PE compliant online payment processing
- Digital Signup automatically creates the team and online event for conducting each class, based on the designated class schedule.
- All participants registered for the class are automatically added to the online event, meeting invitations are emailed to registrants, and updates are sent to their calendars.
- Participants can search for classes in the Digital Signup catalog, then register and pay for classes with the push of a button.
- Participants can chat one-on-one with instructors, take part in instant group messages, and upload files.
- Instructors can chat with participants, share files, collaborate with the team, and conduct classes remotely from anywhere.
- An AI enabled chatbot assists with product help and FAQs.
Softura is a global software development and modern consulting company that leverages more than 20 years of success to design, code, and deliver complex architecture, applications, and systems built on leading modern technologies. Our proven record of consistently providing cutting-edge technology solutions to solve complex business problems and drive key outcomes has led us to become a trusted technology solutions partner for hundreds of midmarket and enterprise clients. Additional information is available at www.softura.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
About Digital Signup
Digital Signup is a cloud-based registration, payment, and scheduling software used by enterprises, hospitals, schools, and community education organizations. The PCI- and HIPAA-compliant solution offers an array of modules, including Class Registration, Child Care, and Facilities Management. Digital Signup provides an integrated, public-facing site and an admin site, and it’s accessible via most browsers and devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops. The solution is compliant with WCAG 2.0 and 508 (Americans with Disabilities Act compliance), and it includes multilingual capabilities. From search to payment, customers engage with Digital Signup via an intuitive design, giving them more than a great shopping experience. With its abundant administrative features and end-to-end automation, Digital Signup can transform businesses, saving both time and money, while allowing staff to focus on what they need to. Additional information is available at www.digitalsignup.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.