The pandemic has accelerated digital innovation. Companies want to
implement a ‘global’ solution that effectively brings together cutting-edge
technologies such as Cloud, Mobility, AI, Big Data Analytics, and Robotic
Process Automation to automate repetitive tasks, streamline operations, and
generate actionable insights. These technologies can free up human resources to
focus on strategic initiatives and propel business growth.
Productivity is not
just about the apps and a cloud portal to share files. Microsoft 365 combines Office
365 Apps, Enterprise Mobility & Security, and Power Platform to enable
intelligent automation and seamless collaboration.
Let us look at some of the top business cases for creating solutions based on Microsoft 365.
1. Use Kaizala’s open APIs and integrate enterprise systems
2. Build automated processes with Microsoft Power Automate, SharePoint, Excel, and Power BI
3. Leverage Process Advisor and AI Builder to quickly automate routine tasks, including approval workflows, with pre-built models
4. Securely manage users and groups through a common admin portal
5. Promote employee well-being through efficient networking and collaboration
Most vendors offering Microsoft 365 services procure licenses and provide installation and configuration services. Our value proposition goes beyond licensing. Our experts work with customers on Tenant Setup, Application Roadmap Development, Implementation, Managed Services, Governance, and Administration.
Softura, a Microsoft Gold Partner, has architected solutions based on Microsoft 365 for enterprise customers. We have helped our customers streamline business processes, upgrade technologies, and modernize applications
& deployments. Here is a quick summary of how we effectively leveraged the M365 Suite:
1. Created a solution that used predictive analytics to generate actionable insights from data
2. Built a customizable and responsive dashboard for data visualization using Power BI
3. Implemented Dynamics 365 CRM to streamline marketing and sales functions of customers
4. Productized an intelligent automation solution based on Azure Cognitive Services delivered through Microsoft Teams
5. Developed solutions that brought together SharePoint, Teams, Planner, Delve, and Yammer for effective collaboration
6. Leveraged Power Automate for process/workflow automation
We have helped multiple enterprise customers across industries to get the most out of their investment in Microsoft 365. Tap into the expertise of our in-house specialists. Click this link
to visit our dedicated M365 page for more information and to schedule a free consultation today!