The customer provides logistics solutions for steel and commodity transportation and warehousing.
- Legacy application relies solely on manual input of data - for receipt of inbound shipment, release orders for outbound and rail shipments.
- Legacy application does not provide alert reporting on status queues and mismatched data.
- Reconciliation of railroad billing is currently done outside of ScanTrac.
- Legacy application does not provide a billing hold queue for signoffs or other manual triggers.
- Both internal and external reporting is primarily manual compilation and distribution, with some pre-formatted reports generated.
- A modern web application with dashboard, automated workflows, notifications, reports and audit trail capabilities.
- User-specific dashboard with data and visual cues to assist in better decision-making.
- Rules-based configurable notification module.
- Audit trail to track user authentication, configuration and data modifications - with date and time stamps.
- Exportable reports and ability to import new reports.
- Integrations with TruckMate Transportation Management System and Document Management System.
- Accessible from anywhere with high availability.
- Scalable, Reliable, Traceable and Secure Solution that results in higher operating margin using improved processes.
- Eliminate traffic bottlenecks and backlogs through appointments or prioritizations for inbound shipments.
- Use dashboard to drive fact-based, real-time decision-making.
- Notification of inbound shipment, material ageing & holds, outbound and contract expiration/renewals.
- Robust risk management and fraud prevention through audit trail.