Cloud Development & Management Services
Softura is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and one of a very few Microsoft Azure Circle Partners located in the Midwest. If you are looking to try Microsoft Azure for your test and dev environments, or are looking to move a LOB application specific insight into the cloud, contact us today at (855) 986-0356 for a complimentary consultation with one of our cloud experts.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- PaaS / Iaas / Saas
- Hybrid Cloud
- Fit & Flexibility Study – Application Readiness
- Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Services
& Machine Learning
- IoT, Bots, Beacons & Connected Vehicles
- Custom Cloud Computing Development
- Secure Cloud Computing Implementation
- Multi-Platform Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Programming Solutions
- Cloud Enablement & Application Migration
- SharePoint Online
Why utilize Softura for your cloud support software?
Along the way we’ve developed unique & innovative ways to overcome issues you might not even imagine – until you encounter them first hand. We help customers envision, develop, and manage their solutions hosted in either public, private or hybrid clouds.
From large organizations with legacy hardware constraints to smaller teams with bandwidth constraints, we can help!
- Is your company using the cloud or looking to move to the cloud?
- Is your company looking for help with an Azure or a cloud Assessment?
- Do you feel it would benefit the company to have Softura deliver an Azure Cloud assessment via IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS?
- Delivers a road-map for your needs via Phase I, Phase II, Etc.
Over 66% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Azure
Windows Azure provides an on-demand infrastructure that scales and adapts to your changing business needs. Whether you are creating new applications or running existing applications we provide best-in-class price-performance and end-to-end support.
Develop & Test
Windows Azure enables you to develop and test applications faster, at a reduced cost, and with the ﬂexibility to deploy in the cloud or on-premises.
Reveal new insights and drive better decision making with Windows Azure HDInsight, a Big Data solution powered by Apache Hadoop. Expose those insights from all types of data to business users through Microsoft Excel.
Windows Azure makes it fast and easy to build mobile apps that scale. Within minutes, you can store data in the cloud, authenticate users, and push notiﬁcations to millions of devices.
Windows Azure offers secure and ﬂexible development, deployment and scaling options for any sized web application. Leverage your existing tools to create and deploy applications without the hassle of managing infrastructure.
Windows Azure provides scalable, durable cloud storage, backup, and recovery solutions for any data. It works with the infrastructure you already have to cost-effectively enhance your business continuity strategy and provide storage required by your cloud applications.
Identity & Access
Windows Azure Active Directory delivers an enterprise-ready cloud identity service enabling a single sign-on experience across cloud and on-premises applications. It allows multi-factor authentication for added security and compliance.
Windows Azure enables you to bring together all your applications, data, devices, and partners, both on-premises and in the cloud. Use the ﬂexible toolset for solving integration needs ranging from connecting mobile apps with on-premises LOB systems to coordinating B2B payments with your partners.
Windows Azure provides the right solution for your data needs, from SQL database to blobs to tables. Leverage existing skills and gain the scalability, ﬂexibility, and cost-effectiveness of the Windows Azure data services
Windows Azure provides on-demand compute resources that enable you to run large parallel and batch compute jobs in the cloud, or to readily extend your on-premises HPC cluster to the cloud when you need more capacity.
What to expect from a cloud assessment?
Consulting engagement spanning 8-12 weeks wherein we perform the following tasks in conjunction with your team:
- Plan and Scope out the work
- Take stock (inventory) of all the hardware and Software that are within scope
- Arrive at the TCO for the above inventory
- Determine Value scorecard for each application taking into account the various individual requirements
- Determine a future state design based on the score card
- Calculate TCO for the future state design
- Perform a Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Provide a recommendation with approximate timeline and cost to implement
“Ultimately, the cloud is the latest example of Schumpeterian creative destruction: creating wealth for those who exploit it; and leading to the demise of those that don’t.”
Joe Weinman | VP at Telx & Author of Cloudnomics: The Business Value of Cloud Computing
Request a Proposal or Schedule a Consultation
Request more information, a complementary consultation, or a proposal
We care about our clients, let us show you today
Call us at (248) 344-2100 or email Consult@softura.com to get started or request a personalized complementary consultation. Your no-obligation consultation with one of our experts will answer your questions, cover Softura’s capabilities, and review your potential projects time-frame along with the associated cost/options available. From there we will swiftly develop a no-obligation project proposal custom tailored to solve your companies specific needs.
- Call (248) 344-2100
- Email Consult@Softura.com