At the core of what we do is Respect for People. Our motto is to treat everybody with dignity and recognize differences. We value our people, and encourage their development.
We deliver what we commit, with honesty, fairness, reliability and uprightness in whatever we do. Nothing is more important than doing the right thing.
We consistently offer novel and superior solutions to satisfy the needs of our customers. We constantly challenge our limits to improve on our best performance.
Our mission is to create value for our customers. It is our commitment to make our customers succeed. We will deliver higher value through continuous improvement in quality, cost and speed. We believe in creating sustainable scalable solutions for our customers that make a positive difference in our customers lives.
We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help the company win. We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments
Our goal is to do things right first time and achieve on-time delivery with adherence to process discipline.
We are an Agile organization. We embrace change and strive to be flexible and lean.
• Computer science degree; master’s preferred
• 5+ years of experience in a full stack development engineer role.
• 3+ years of experience developing high available & performant systems using AWS offerings.
• 3+ years of experience in developing IoT solutions.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Team player and is a skilled communicator both verbally and in writing
• Acts with professionalism both in person and when working remotely with external / internal stakeholders.
• Self-managed, with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, willingness to learn new technologies and skills.
• Recent experience in developing and managing highly available distributed applications using toolkits such as Spring Boot, Git, Docker, DevOps tools.
• Good understanding of various Design Patterns in building highly available, highly scalable distributed applications connecting a large volume of devices, serving millions of users.
• Good understanding of Security Best Practices to implement security at various levels to protect the devices & data.
• Good understanding of MQTT, TCP & UDP protocols is desired, familiarity with other protocols such CoAP, SMS, etc. is preferred.
• Must have Programming / Scripting Knowledge such as Java, Python, Groovy, etc.
• Expert level technical knowledge in developing cloud native applications – covering infrastructure, platform and software as services.
• AWS Technical knowledge in – API Gateway, R53, EC2, ECS, ECR, IoT, CFTs, CloudWatch, RDS/DynamoDB, SNS/SQS, Lambda, S3 etc.
• Developing and designing REST APIs using JSON, other messaging protocols.
• Software Development craftsmanship - Code Quality, Automated Testing, and Agile best practices.
• Familiarity with embedded programming languages in developing device side edge SDKs.
• Experience in the Wireless domain integrating with wireless carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, Jasper, Etc.
• AWS Developer Certification is preferred.
Please fill the form below to apply for the position
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email Careers@softura.com with your contact information and the specifics of the assistance needed.