• Understand and translate business requirements into well-architected solutions using Microsoft Power Platform
o Collaborate and engage with SMEs and Domain experts to gain full understanding of pain points and needs for every client
o Develop and support custom solutions and interfaces using Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, and more
o Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing using low and no code solutions
o Utilize connectors, leverage AI Builder, design Power BI reports and dashboards, build Power Apps and portals, and leverage Power Automate to create business process flows
o Design and create database models
• Participate/Lead technical design sessions; collect, analyze, identify, and document functional requirements that meet the client’s needs
• Embed Power Platform components in Teams, SharePoint, web applications and more.
• Govern, address, and remediate security vulnerability findings in Power Platform
• Install and configure data gateways.
• Perform unit testing and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
• Document and demonstrate solution though flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, user guide, and more.
• Be imaginative, enthusiastic, courageous; show high creativity and initiative and deliver new approaches to solutions.