SharePoint Consulting Services
Businesses Run Better With SharePoint, SharePoint Runs Better When Optimized By Softura! Our SharePoint Developers Support -
Modern SharePoint Development & Consulting Company
SharePoint Consulting, Design, Development, Migration, & Integration Services
SharePoint offers organizations a rich collaboration and document management platform that can be leverage for a broad range of business needs. Softura is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner with numerous certified SharePoint consultants both on-shore and off-shore. Whether acting as a managed service provider, providing consulting in a specific area of SharePoint, or delivering and delivering on a comprehensive collaboration project – our SharePoint development experts are up to the task!
We can enable your employees to work effectively out of a single integrated platform. Our experienced SharePoint developers can optimize the look, feel, functionality, and flow of your SharePoint instance. From automating simple & repetitive to unique & complex tasks, we can help automate your business operations. Whether you are looking for an intranet/extranet (home page), a team site, or a communication site let our SharePoint architects and developers help you enhance your employees work-space collaboration, day-to-day activities, document management, and process automation capabilities.
Our Clients Include
Custom SharePoint Deployment Solutions
Over the years we’ve helped our clients develop and deploy SharePoint solutions using intranets, complex workflows, collaborations, departmental solutions, and consumer/vendor portals. We help organizations by building solutions that boost productivity, streamline document management, and improve workflow processes.
- Do you have an instance of SharePoint but aren’t getting what you expect from the platform?
- Are you trying to implement workflows in SharePoint to streamline manual processes?
- Do you or your team have problems managing documents?
- Version Control
- Finding Documents
- Are your employees or customers not adopting and using your SharePoint?
Our SharePoint Services Include
Our team of certified SharePoint consultants is at your disposal. Whether acting as a managed service provider (MSP) or delivering a comprehensive project, we have the resources & experts you need!
Don’t let concerns about downtime prevent your project, Softura’s SharePoint experts can complete your project on-time, on-budget, and correct the first time.
Whether your plan is to use SharePoint Online or as an on-premise solution, turn to the experts who can design, develop and implement SharePoint for your organization.
We offer professional SharePoint customization. Call us today to speak to one of our SharePoint experts to discuss your questions and ideas.
We do a thorough assessment of your needs and and provide you with a detailed, actionable plan to meet your objectives.
Inform & engage your organization with intranets to tell your story, share resources, announce news, engage people & streamline processes.
SharePoint Case Studies
SharePoint Consulting & Optimization
Our consulting services will help you define your SharePoint road-map, plan and design SharePoint deployments, and develop custom web parts and integrations for your business. We use best practices, ensure scalability and security for your SharePoint deployments, optimize & train to increase user adoption, implement custom branding, and promote user satisfaction through superior UI & UX design.
“We help companies empower teamwork, improve collaboration, be more efficient and save money with Sharepoint.” – Mark Murphy, Softura CEO
Common Questions & Challenges
SharePoint is used by organizations to create websites which can be used as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from almost any device. All you need is a web browser. “SharePoint” can refer to multiple technologies to help manage documents and workflow.
- Create and define document storage
- Manage document versions
- Communicate necessary action through work-flow management
- Allow for access to documents and data from anywhere using any device
- Create a foundation for document and data controls that integration to all Office products
Not only have we completed hundreds of successful SharePoint projects, we use it for our own processes. We have invested in a center of excellence, having automated our own business processes using the astonishing capabilities of SharePoint
- We improved productivity with better processes & workflows
- We can better organize and share documents & content.
- We can better collaborate & share ideas
- We have reduced costs and increased employee output
- Enable a mobile workforce & advanced searching capabilities
- Manage & track documents
- Collaborate Across Departments
- Find what you’re looking for fast
- Integrates with Exchange Server, Yammer, Power Apps, Teams, & other tools to enhance collaboration
- Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) V3
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007
- SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- SharePoint Foundation 2013
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WUSS)
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2019
- SharePoint Online / Office 365
- & More
- Helps users collaborate more effectively by providing a shared inbox, calendar, document library, and site. Integrated across Exchange, SharePoint .
- Public Groups enable users to discover new information and meet new people within their organization
- Membership for Groups is integrated across Exchange, SharePoint and Yammer to deliver a unified collaboration experience
- In-Place Hold: protect content in-place in real time
- Query: find up to date and relevant content quickly
- Export: transfer content for review and production
- Across: Sharepoint Online, Exchange Online, Skype for Business, and file shares on premises and Office 365
• There is no managed organization for document storage (Proliferation of folders)
• There is no version control to manage document changes
• Security is not managed or defined properly (Constant security reviews)
• Workflow is managed by e-mailing documents
• Defined standards force controls and organization of documents
• Every touch or change to a document generates a new version
• Pages, lists, libraries and documents are fully searchable
• Intranet portal design and management (Employee portal)
• Organization standards and controls
• Updating and maintaining valid contact information
• “Reinventing the wheel”… Is there a better mouse trap?
• Branded portals to replace existing stand-alone (intra-net) portals
• Employee forms and documents
o HR Forms (Vacation request form)
o HR Notices (Job openings)
• Standard Links to portals (Moodle; Armus; Kronos; etc.)
• Contacts list controlled using up-to-date user data
• Expense management workflow and manual effort
• Traceability of documentation
• Paper-based reporting
• Electronic forms to enter data
• Attaching scanned documentation
• Workflow to notify managers for review and accounting for reimbursement
• Full status control (Reviewing, Approved, Processed)
• FUTURE: Options to automatically interface expenses to SAP for payment and posting
• Contract management is a labor intensive and uncontrolled during review cycle
• Manual process to manage review and changes
• Manual process for verifying targets and triggers
• Changes to the document or contract are not tracked
• Data is stored in discrete fields for direct management
• Contract changes can be tracked using version controls
• Changes and review can drive notifications and workflows for approvals
• Reporting and alerts can be automated based on triggers
Monitor & Control
Assign PM, Hold Kick Off Meetings, Knowledge Transfer, preliminary business requirements
Refine scope and requirements, develop plans to deliver solution, begin analysis, engage stakeholders
Enact the plan, complete analysis, design, develop solutions, test modules
Final system testing, training, release of product/solution
Transition to supporting operations, formally close the project
• Assign PM
• Knowledge Transfer
• Project Team identified
• WBS; Project Plan
• Risk Analysis; mitigation strategy
• Burn chart; forecast
• Communication Plan
• Security Review
• Client Portal setup
• Baseline project plan
• Architecture and design specs
• Test Plans
• Training Plan
• Go Live Plan
• Testable system
• Team meetings
• System Testing
• End User Training
• On-going support strategy
• Transition to supporting organization
• Accept product/ solution
• Post implementation test
• Project Close Presentation
• Lessons Learned
Yes, we can. This model is well-suited where the development team is required to be close to the client’s stakeholders, the project scope is not clearly deﬁned, or a project is open-ended and iterative in nature. Throughout the assignment, our consultant’s report to an onsite manager and also report back to our ofﬁces on a regular basis.
Request a Proposal or Schedule a Consultation
Request more information, a complementary consultation, or a proposal