Understand and translate business requirements into well-architected solutions using Microsoft Power BI, Azure, and Data Science.
Collaborate and engage with SMEs and Domain experts to gain full understanding of pain points and needs for every client
Develop and support custom solutions and interfaces using Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, and more
Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing using low and no code solutionsUtilize connectors, leverage AI Builder, design Power BI reports and dashboards, build Power Apps and portals, and leverage Power Automate to create business process flows
Design and create database models
Develop SSIS packages
Create stored procedures
• Lead technical design sessions; collect, analyze, identify, and document functional requirements that meet the client’s needs
• Provide BI data warehouse services, including the engineering of central repositories, to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data from disparate platforms and applications.
• Embed Power Platform components in Teams, SharePoint, web applications and more.
• Develop robust and customizable dashboards with reporting and analytics tools that provide real-time insights in a variety of pixel-perfect displays.
• Leverage data science and machine learning tools to configure data and create predictive models with the ability to be shared and custom-scripted.
• Maintain Metadata related to file layouts, data dictionaries, reference tables, and other data assets
• Govern, address, and remediate security vulnerability findings in Power BI and Power Apps
• Install and configure data gateways
. • Perform unit testing and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
• Document and demonstrate solution though flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, user guide, and more. • Be imaginative, enthusiastic, courageous; show high creativity and initiative and deliver new approaches to solutions.